You've cut your teeth in agronomy, you love crop walking, you are proud of your technical ability, farmers rate you, your company likes you - but you are now more than ready to take the next step in your career as an agronomist.
I want to talk to up and coming agronomists, trails managers, field managers, farm managers who want to make a career shaping move and who want to join a solid, interesting and expanding UK owned business
As Trainee Regional Agronomist, you will be working closely with a fully established agronomist, working from your home and also from regional office in Cambridgeshire, you will be carrying out agronomic advice from crop rotation, variety selection, crop inputs recommendations, purchasing support, business strategy planning and crop marketing support to your farmers.
This is a well-known business, run by the people who work in it. You will enjoy full training a friendly, supportive, team focused environment. You will have good salary and package, all the tools, opportunity and engorgement to keep growing your career.
- Provide full range of agronomic advice to clients
- Crop walking and recommendations
- Provide full crop production strategy from cultivation techniques, planting crop management and harvest
- Arable business planning advice
- Work with the company trials and R&D team to guide and disseminate the latest technology
- Build relationships with existing clients and develop business with new clients
- BASIS & FACTS qualified agronomist - preferred
- Highly technically skilled with an eye and passion for continuous technical improvement
- Self-disciplined and the ability to thrive in a team
- Experience in either Broadacre, root, veg or fresh produce agronomy
- A great communicator with an ability to develop strong relationships with farmer clients
- Agricultural degree or equivalent
A great salary and benefits package for the right person.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call SStuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.