WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? With an impressive market share in its key product groups, this major European-Headquartered machinery manufacturer is the recipient of a number of prestigious industry awards and places a strong emphasis on Research and Development. The Company has followed a pioneering path in terms of the output, quality and technology used in its market-leading products and continues to lead the field in embracing future technologies to ensure that it enjoys an excellent brand standing in the industry. The Company’s products are the machines of choice for significant numbers of leading and progressive farming operations throughout the world, and in the UK market have become a byword for high output, quality and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent basic salary, bonus and vehicle
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? East Anglia / South-East England
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? You’ll be directly responsible for managing and growing sales activities via a network of agricultural machinery dealers within the assigned territory. Stocking levels, forward planning and forecasting, customer visits and demonstrations are key elements of this home-based role, in which you will largely be responsible for managing your own schedule.
WHAT EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll have previous experience in territory sales management within the agricultural machinery sector, possessing a successful commercial background which includes account management and dealer development skills
- Adept at providing first class service levels to your dealers, you should be familiar with regular call cycles and have the flexibility to react quickly to changing seasonal requirements or commercial opportunities
- Your background will be thoroughly agricultural machinery based, and you’ll possess the hands-on practical skills to be able to contribute positively to demonstrations, installations and training requirements
- You’re an articulate and outgoing communicator capable of successfully engaging with a wide range of farming professionals, dealer personnel and other industry professionals
- Self-motivated, you’ll have experience of working autonomously as well as core team player skills, displaying a strong willingness to succeed at all times
- Your commercial skillset will include enquiry qualification, quotations, use of CRM / business management systems and a positive deal-closing mentality underpinned by tenacity and resilience
- Located in East Anglia, you’ll be comfortable with regular travel throughout the territory and occasionally overseas, and possess a full, clean driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
So, if this sounds like you and you are motivated by sales success and want to join an established premium brand manufacturer, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - email@example.com