WHAT’S THE JOB? NATIONAL SALES MANAGER - GAME
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A well respected animal feed compounder
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Game
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package + Car / Allowance + Excellent Bonus & Healthcare
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based in Central England – occasional travel to Head Office
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE To run the game business within our client and work with key stakeholders across the company to drive delivery of the Game strategy. Build close functional links to create a market leading operations and supply proposition and create a team capable of delivering our ambitious commercial goals.
Co-ordinate the Game account management team to ensure all accounts and prospects have clear owners and accountability, and that long-term strategic partnerships are built to deliver the strategy.
Work with the Technical and Quality team to ensure that the game product development is based on technical data and customer insight to meet the needs and expectations of the marketplace, and that any new launches generate additional sales, security and long term value.
Engage with business improvement initiatives around the areas of forecasting, pricing processes, portfolio rationalisation, service flexibility, KPIs, technical performance data and on farm health and safety.
Collaborate with the Marketing Team and take a leading role in identifying opportunities to raise the firms industry profile as the supplier of choice.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Proven experience of leading teams
- Comprehensive sales experience
- Good knowledge of the agricultural industry with an understanding of species specific key market drivers and competitor activity
- Understanding of UK game sector and the supply chain to the customer
- Understanding of how industry issues (welfare, economic, legislative etc) impact the customer
- Good commercial experience with exposure to B2B business propositions
- Good understanding of business planning and driving improvements in performance
- Proven experience of using negotiation techniques to build and manage sustainable trading partnerships
- Demonstrable experience of forging effective communication networks
- Understanding of pricing and the variables that influence it, including raw material markets etc
- Full UK driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.