Do you know calf nutrition? Are you looking for an opportunity where you will be managing your own time and product lines?
Based in the South West of England, this is both a technical and commercial role working closely with a highly successful and established sales team to achieve further volume and growth in this exciting sector within our client's business.
To be successful within this process you will have a strong entrepreneurial mindset as well and a solid understanding and interest in Calf Nutrition, you willing to travel nationally when required, you will be working with well-known brands and high profile customers.
Your day to day:
- Visiting farm and trade customers on a regular basis in close cooperation with the sales team to impart knowledge and information.
- Identifying customer needs and translating them into business and development opportunities.
- Gathering competitor and market information to keep ahead of the market in nutritional technology.
- Representing the business and brands at national events.
- Experience at farm level sales with particular focus on calf and heifer production and management.
- Degree in animal science or veterinary medicine with proven knowledge on ruminant nutrition.
- Experience in the animal feed industry.
- Ability to work in a commercial and entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent communication skills and confidence at public speaking.
- Team playing skills.
- Enjoy working and travelling throughout the UK when required.
A competitive package of benefits will be offered to the right person reflecting the stature of the company and experience of the appointee.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525, or e-mail your CV and covering letter (preferably in Word please) to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation