You would be joining an industry shaping agricultural company with an international reach in a business-critical senior management role. This role will involve management of the UK and international customer service team, with responsibility for working with HR on recruitment, staff training and development.
You will be working closely with the account management, head of supply chain and commercial teams to ensure excellent customer service and product quality.
This role would be best suited to someone adaptable with a strong understanding of the entire customer service process, those with experience in export would be of particular interest to our client.
What may a week look like?
- Working closely with key stakeholders and other departments.
- People management- to include development, performance, and recruitment.
- Innovation in the customer service team- you will be driven and keen to continually improve customer experience.
- Building a positive, progressive, and dynamic customer service team.
Your attributes and experience:
- Excellent team management skills.
- Extensive customer service experience.
- An agricultural background/understanding.
- Ambitious with the drive to improve results.
- Understanding of manufacturing would highly advantageous.
The package: A generous salary and bonus package is available.
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation