WHAT’S THE JOB? CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A welcoming and supportive livestock equipment business
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Livestock Equipment
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package & Pension
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Based at Company headquarters in East Midlands
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
- Due to continued growth and promotion in the business, our client is now looking for someone with great communication skills, self motivation and a desire to provide an excellent experience for their customers
- You will be handling calls and emails about customer orders and enquiries about the product range
- Dealing with resolving problems and occasional complaints
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Strong communications skills, ability to interface confidently internally and externally, at all levels is a prerequisite
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Delivery of great customer service
- Demonstrate flexibility, reliability and enthusiasm for the role
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.