WHAT’S THE JOB? PRODUCT SPECIALIST – PREMIUM AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY BRAND
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A hugely respected manufacturer of agricultural machinery - long established, with a genuine global reach. From its European headquarters the Company designs and manufactures an extensive range of products appropriate to the key markets within which it has developed considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Impressive salary depending on experience plus vehicle and excellent benefits package
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? West Midlands / possible WFH for an experienced candidate
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Encompassing a wide variety of activities, office and field based, communicating externally and internally, providing analysis and data, you’ll be immersed in the product sector, understanding the market, dealers and competitors, and ensuring that relevant information is distributed and presented appropriately. You’ll provide a pivotal role in linking sales and technical teams, delivering product training and developing marketing material appropriate to the UK market in order to maximise sales activities.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- We’d need to see a strong background in farming, and excellent knowledge of current arable farming practices, particularly from a technology / Precision Farming perspective, with some healthy hands-on operator experience
- You’ll have limitless enthusiasm for modern agricultural machinery, able to communicate effectively and convey your passion to specific groups including dealers, end users and colleagues
- Strong IT literacy will be a key factor in achieving success in this role – you’ll be confident in using all MS Office applications, CRM and devising / delivering presentation material
- You’re a team player – outgoing, communicative and helpful
- You’ll ideally have a background in agricultural engineering or at least you’ll be highly mechanically minded and practical
- Some experience of marketing and business would add to your appeal, as would an agriculture-related degree in marketing, engineering or business management but not essential
- Personality counts for much in this role – if your attitude is positive, you like helping people, and can engage with people at exhibitions, demonstrations, working events and open days showing professionalism and passion for your sector this could the role for you!
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If we’ve caught your attention with this great role, and you’ve got the key skills and experience we’re looking for, send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and some covering notes. You can contact us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org