WHAT’S THE JOB? DEALER NETWORK RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A major global manufacturer of tractors. combines and related products, with a manufacturing presence in all 5 continents, and sales and distribution networks throughout 175+ countries. With a significant proportion of its budget devoted to research and innovation, this is an employer of considerable prestige and global standing.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With an excellent salary package, vehicle and extensive benefits
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? Southern England, with some overseas travel
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? A newly created role occupying a position on the management team of a large-scale manufacturing operation, and reporting directly to the Facility Manager, the Dealer Network Relationship Manager fulfils a high level, senior link function from the market, its customers and dealers, directly to the manufacturing process on all aspects of quality and quality management. Tasked with strengthening the dealer relationship across all manufacturing quality matters, the role has the designated authority to call for, action and escalate changes and revisions to production processes in order to satisfy market requests within agreed timeframes.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- You’ll have significant career experience within the agricultural machinery sector in a customer / product support or network development capacity as well as having thorough knowledge of manufacturing operations - essential
- You’ll fully understand the bigger commercial picture connecting manufacturing quality to dealer and customer satisfaction
- Relationship building at all levels is key to this role - you’re farmer-friendly, able to communicate across the board with key external and internal relationships, take an objective understanding of complex situations and be able to present argumentations to a high professional standard
- Able to function in a complex organisational structure
- You have a strong belief in systems and process improvement, and your IT literacy will be of a high standard to include PowerPoint and Excel, MRP and CRM
- A strategic thinker, you have the capability to interpret positive and negative market feedback in to actionable plans which fulfil the measurable criteria of the role
- You’re an advocate for change and know how to challenge the status quo where appropriate
- Native / fluent English language plus professional level French or German – essential
- An agricultural engineering background / qualification would be useful in order to fully understand complex technical matters and relate these to the market
- You’re a logical problem-solver with project management experience
- You’ll have a clean driving licence, reside in the South of England and be comfortable with regular UK and overseas travel
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you have an impressive career history within the agricultural machinery environment including customer and dealer relationships, managerial responsibility and an appetite for process improvement we want to hear from you! This is a position with a focused remit and objective including multiple internal and external relationships, project management and language skills. Please send your CV (in complete confidence) plus a little bit about yourself directly to firstname.lastname@example.org