We are seeking an enthusiastic, committed and experienced Contracting Operations Manager for our business in Ashford, Kent working within the Agricultural Contracting Enterprise.
The role will be focused on managing our contracting operations, providing an excellent service to both internal and external customers.
Responsibilities of this role includes:
· Creating a business development plan including marketing strategies/campaigns
· Agreeing seasonal pricing strategies
· Developing a sales forecast for the Enterprise and reporting progress at scheduled management meetings
· Generating reactive operational costings to include analysis on fuel consumption, labour, utilisation, downtime etc.
· Forward plan seasonal work activities to maintain a full work schedule with new and existing customers
· Management and responsibility for Enterprise staff including motivation and discipline
· Overall responsibility for the daily financial information flows of the Enterprise
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
· Strong attention to detail
· Minimum five years practical agricultural experience to provide effective leadership whilst being confident with an engaging management approach
· Competent IT skills
· Have enthusiasm and passion to provide a professional service
· Have a proactive, problem-solving mind set
· An ability to multitask whilst under pressure and a clear ability to delegate responsibility where necessary
· Not afraid of hard work and variable hours to suit seasonality