This is a rare opportunity to work in a business development role in the pet and equine sector without the need for extensive travel. You would be based in the company's office in the south west, dealing with the whole of the UK.
You may be someone who has worked in a field sales role, now looking for less national travel or perhaps looking to progress into a business development role within a success business.
You will be a forward thinking and results driven person with a passion for the industry and a hunger to succeed. You will be integral in the future development of this business, chasing leads and driving sales. The right person will have prior sales experience in B2B environment and a strong knowledge of the animal feed sector.
What may this role involve?
- Improving sales results, establishing and developing new trade relationships.
- Ensuring you are up to date with market trends, competitors and product information.
- Liaising with the technical product development team.
- Managing existing relationships, providing exceptional customer service.
The successful person will:
- Have a good knowledge of business value analysis, negotiating prices.
- Proven experience in developing business, particularly B2B.
- A strong equine and/or pet background.
- A confident, personable and resilient personality.
- Excellent sales background.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and bonus
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation