Can you effectively manage a sales team and drive business growth? If you're looking to transfer into a business which supports agricultural production with a high emphasis on sustainability, then I want to hear from you.
This business provides innovative products which offer support within the farming industry, whilst keeping pace with cutting edge technology. As sales manager, you will manage business growth and development over 2 sites as the business enters an exciting new era.
- Previous sales management experience is essential; minimum 3 years.
- Have experience in supply chain management.
- Having an agricultural understanding is preferable.
- Computer literate.
- Professional and organised approach.
- Excellent team management skills.
- Driven and passionate about your career.
- Ability to recognise new business opportunities.
- A competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Ongoing development opportunities.
- Excellent opportunity to broaden career progression.
- Additional opportunities available both in the UK and abroad.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.