WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Distributing high quality specialist capital equipment throughout England and Wales, this is a dynamic business focused on selling a strong portfolio of in-demand equipment to specialist growers, providing exceptional standards of customer support.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery – root crops
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Industry-level basic salary depending on experience plus incentive and vehicle
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? England and Wales
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Engaging directly with specialist growers and large farming businesses, you will be responsible for managing all sales activities within a prescribed territory.
WHAT QUALITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED?
- Passionate about modern agricultural machinery, your career background is machinery related and you have a healthy interest in complex equipment and technology systems
- Knowledge of root crops is useful, especially if this is supported by some good in-field practical operator experience
- Your career history will ideally be sales-related, but if you have a background in technical / product support or similar, have some good commercial acumen and want to develop your career further this would also be of interest
- You’ve got strong customer relationship building qualities, able to successfully engage with operators, farm managers, owners and decision makers
- You’ll have excellent communication skills at all levels and possess a good all-round standard of IT literacy
- Adaptable, personable, self-motivated and able to manage your own schedule, you have a natural enthusiasm for meeting people and uncovering new sales opportunities
- You’re a natural in the driver’s seat – comfortable operating and demonstrating equipment to a high professional standard
- A full UK driving licence is required, and you’ll be comfortable with regular travel (including occasionally overseas)
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re keen to further your career with a premium brand manufacturer and have the requisite skills, experience and motivation we would love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org