Are you an experienced agricultural engineer looking to broaden your skills? Whether you have direct experience of agricultural heavy industry or come from a servicing background in arable machinery, this role may be of interest.
Due to steady and sustained growth, our client is seeking a Service Engineer to join their maintenance and servicing team providing engineering services to the milling, pelleting and biomass industries. You will be based in the north west, close to the client's refurbishment facility but will also be required to travel throughout the UK to other facilities occasionally. There will be some weekend work during seasonal peaks.
What you will have:
- Broad experience of mechanical maintenance is essential
- HND or third Level Degree in a relevant Engineering field
- Ideally at least two years relevant experience gained in a heavy industrial environment
- Production/manufacturing background would be of interest
- Practical approach to fault finding together with a sound understanding of preventative maintenance
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary to match your skills and experience
- Commitment to your professional development
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.