Blankney Estates are a progressive 14,000 acre farming Estate based in the village of Blankney, Lincolnshire. We wish to recruit for the following full-time position following the retirement of the current engineer:
Farm Workshop Engineer
You will have:
- Experience or capability of servicing, repair and maintenance on farm equipment including tractors, telehandlers, cultivators, drills, mowers, forage harvesters, beet harvester, trailers, tankers and fertiliser spreaders.
- Metal fabrication skills.
- Full driving licence, rough terrain forklift Licence, training can be given.
- Be prepared to be as flexible as the business requires, seasonal overtime is required.
- Training will be provided.
Lead Engineer in a team of two in a modern well-equipped workshop.
Highly competitive salary dependant on experience, mobile phone, company van, tool allowance, pension Scheme, company sick pay and estate housing scheme.
Please apply in writing in the first instance stating your current responsibilities and suitability for the position to Tim Harper, Blankney Estates Ltd, Temple Grange, Navenby, Lincoln. LN5 0AX.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.