A long term, well rewarded, progressive position for a 32,000 Free Range Layer Manager in Norfolk.
This family run layers business is looking for someone with prior experience in a layers, ideally free range hens, although our client is willing to consider candidates from other poultry backgrounds.
With welfare and performance at the top of your priority list, you will have excellent attention to detail and experience of managing the paperwork, records and audits required for this position, in return our client can provide excellent working conditions, new facilities and accommodation.
This role could be suited to an individual to run the layers or a pair of individuals as there is also a working beef farm on site. Being a family business, this client is looking for someone who is looking for longevity in a role and to treat the farm as their own.
About the role:
- Ensuring the welfare, testing, ventilation, vaccination and records are all up to date.
- You will be working with the owners to ensure targets are met.
- Maintaining safe work practices of all employees and contractors on site.
You will have:
- Excellent welfare standards.
- Team management experience.
- Good level of experience in working with layers or other poultry industry experience.
- Commitment, be driven and hardworking.
- The ability to use farm equipment with confidence.
- Valid UK Driving Licence.
Remuneration: A competitive remuneration package dependent on experience with accommodation package and bonus structure.
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation