WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER - AGRICULTURAL MACHINERY
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? The UK subsidiary of a major player in agricultural machinery manufacturing, highly respected and a go-to brand for leading professional growers and contractors. With a global presence, exceptional investment in R&D and with a highly desirable product portfolio, the Company has experienced consistent and positive growth in recent years.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural Machinery (High Value Capital Equipment)
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With a competitive basic salary plus bonus and company vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? East Anglia
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? You’ll be engaging with some of the UK’s leading farming enterprises and professional contracting businesses in this highly desirable role, selling premium brand, technologically advanced high value machinery. Excellent rewards are on offer in return for your strong drive and commitment to achieving sales success.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll be from an agricultural background, have ideally worked in machinery sales or product support and display a thorough and confident knowledge of current farming practices and technologies
- You’re a go-getter! Your tenacious attitude means you’ll be closing some impressive deals
- An agricultural machinery professional, you’re equally at home in the tractor cab, the farm office or the major European machinery show – you excel in all environments
- Your track record in successfully engaging with farming professionals will speak for itself, developing long term profitable relationships and you will have a well proven ability to negotiate and persuade, retaining existing business and winning new customers
- Language-wise, you’ll be fluent in farmer talk!
- Commercially minded, numerate, professional and IT literate, you’re looking to progress your career with a highly respected brand, displaying a positive work ethic and drive to succeed
- Let’s not forget a clean UK driving licence and the ability / desire to travel
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
If you’ve got what it takes to succeed in this fantastic role and you’re machinery friendly, passionate about agriculture and have that strong desire to achieve, send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself, directly to firstname.lastname@example.org