Looking for a new challenge and wanting to take the first step in your poultry nutrition career? If so, this new role may be for you with this leading poultry feed business!
Our client is an established, reputable company who are seeking a Graduate Poultry Nutritionist or Formulator to provide technical focus as well as ensure that customers are well supported to really make the most from their feed.
Working within the technical and quality team, the right candidate will be trained to have a good understanding of the formulation process and excellent skills in a team environment, plus they will be trained to provide technical support to ensure the continued growth of this business.
- Liaising with key customers to understand and satisfy the production of birds (pullets, eggs and meat).
- Design and advise on feed formulation and specs to meet the customer requirements.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for the use of suitable raw materials and additives for selected feeds.
- Learn to take on the responsibility for mill margin profitability in conjunction with other key departments.
- Learn to manage in conjunction with the Mill/Site Manager the daily production of feed and availability of raw materials.
- Contributing to the monthly formulation updates via multi mix systems.
- Keep up to date with all poultry industry developments and providing clear advice and guidance to the business.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have a degree (BSc) and higher degree (MSc or PhD) in the field of Animal Nutrition or related disciplines.
- Have an interest in poultry nutrition and formulation.
- Be able to work independently and as a team.
- Have a Valid UK driving licence.
Remuneration: An excellent package is available for the right candidate.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call: Jadine Huxtable Office 01885 485525, or e-mail your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.