Sales Specialist – South Hampshire & Dorset
Wynnstay Group Plc, a leading regionally based Agricultural supply business with a Group turnover in excess of £431 million, successfully operates a mix of activities within a highly competitive environment. Wynnstay’s work in the agricultural farm supplies and rural specialist merchanting sectors, consistently produces quality products, delivering a quality service and product to our farmer customer base, whilst maximising profitability and shareholder return.
Employing more than 900 hardworking and dedicated people all working towards an ambitious strategic plan, we operate Nationally spanning more than 60 sites including 13 manufacturing, processing and blending facilities across the Group.
The Sales Division as part of Wynnstay (Agricultural Supplies) Ltd are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking Sales Specialist, to be based in South Hampshire and Dorset.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Growing and developing sales of animal health, hardware, feed and arable inputs
- Developing existing and new customer ledger in area
- Supporting both new and existing customers to improve farm profitability
- Offering quality products and practical advice that adds value to the customer
- Contributing fresh ideas on how to grow sales
- Building and maintaining constructive relationships with Wynnstay Depots, working closely with staff from Sales and other divisions within the company, to maximise returns from group trading activities
- Fully utilising the Sales Support function including CRM, to monitor customer and sales trends for determining key accounts and future sales strategies
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills and be agriculturally commercial aware
- Be highly motivated
- Have a strong understanding of sales and agricultural products
- Be able to build good business relationships with professional farmers
- Be efficient in time management and able to work effectively on your own initiative
- Have previous sales experience (advantageous but not essential)
- Have knowledge of feed, arable and animal health inputs (desired but not essential)
- Possess a full clean UK driving license
A competitive salary benchmarked within our industry will be offered to any successful candidate and will be dependent on experience and specialist ability.
For a confidential discussion regarding the vacancy, please contact Tom Jarvis, on 07787 444308.
To apply, please submit your CV together with a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com or send a paper copy to Wynnstay Group Plc, Eagle House, Llansantffraid, Powys, SY22 6AQ.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.