Let's face it, feed is something that will always be a necessity with livestock. It will equally evolve and require careful management for farmers across the UK. A successful feed sales person will provide support, advice and be the crucial part to livestock production.
Why should I consider a trainee sales position?
- Perks! Salary, commission plus company vehicle.
- Self development: You will be provided with training and support to develop you into a fully fledged sales representative.
- Supportive Team: You have the opportunity to ask the questions during your training - you will have a mentor to guide you throughout.
- Networking: Your job requires you to get out there and meet new people! Following leads will be a huge part of your role.
- Progression: As your confidence grows, so will your opportunities. See this trainee opportunity as the starting block for your career.
- Office/Farm balance: Visiting farms in your territory and then reporting back to the office.
- Hard work is required: This is not a 9 until 5 position.
- You need to be resilient: Not everyone will say yes to buying feed!
- Understanding farmers is crucial: You must have the ability to see things from their perspective.
What do I need to be considered for a role like this?
- Livestock background
- Full UK Driving License
To discuss current trainee opportunities in the North of England and for an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.