Product Specialist - Tractors
Location: Langar, Langar / Nottingham, GB, NG13 9HT
Company: John Deere
John Deere is a leading supplier of agricultural and turf equipment. We are recruiting a Product Specialist – Tractors, to deliver training to company and dealer staff, and customers. Our training programmes cover equipment, services, and professional skills with a heavy emphasis on product features, applications and system technologies.
The Product Specialist – Tractors, will:
- Work with the training team to identify training requirements, develop relevant material and deliver training to company personnel, dealer staff and customers.
- Support our UK and Ireland dealer network in the set-up, operation and optimisation of John Deere equipment and associated technologies.
- Support local and regional sales and marketing groups with in-depth product and market knowledge.
- Research training topics to increase product specific expertise, product applications and professional skills.
- Mentor others.
- 1-3 years of field experience with regular customer contact and a broad product knowledge.
- An agricultural or engineering related qualification and/or experience in agricultural or turf related business, manufacturing or at a dealership.
- Ideally a knowledge of John Deere equipment and an appreciation of the competitive environment.
- A good working knowledge of MS Office; experience of using John Deere systems would be an advantage.
- A willingness to travel to deliver training at dealer locations and regional events.
In addition, we require:
The successful candidate will need to have a good command of written and spoken English. A good work ethic is essential, coupled with the ability to manage time and resources to achieve business goals. Above all, the candidate will be a confident and competent individual, self-motivated and able to deliver sustainable results. A clean driving licence is desirable.
Nottingham based with travel in UK, Ireland and occasionally overseas.
Closing date: 4 February 2022.
John Deere is an equal opportunities employer.
You can apply for this role and view other UK vacancies by clicking the Apply Button.