Territory Customer Support Manager
Location: Langar, Langar / Nottingham, GB, NG13 9HT
Company: John Deere
John Deere is a leading supplier of agricultural and turf equipment. We are recruiting a Territory Customer Support Manager (TCSM) to join our regional Turf team located in Scotland and responsible for Ireland.
In this position you will support channel partners in developing their customer and product support capabilities. Special focus will be in Solution Optimization. You will cooperate with product lines to resolve product and performance issues in professional Turf & Golf customer operations.
Job responsibilities include communication, problem resolution and coordination with dealers, customers, and internal cross-functional John Deere teams to guarantee full machine uptime, high performance, and low cost of operations.
Additionally, you will:
- Be responsible for managing efforts to develop channel partners product support capabilities to improve customer satisfaction.
- Manage highest possible customer experience.
- Co-manage Early Detection Problem Resolution (EDPR) projects.
- Partner with Product Support Resolution team and monitor continuous improvement programs.
- Represent the Turf & Golf product line upfront to large customers.
- Manage and deliver product optimisation training to channel and large customers.
- Manage and coordinate professional customer support for strategic and key accounts in your area of responsibility within your territory (Scotland & Ireland).
First, you must have the drive to support. We need a TCSM who has proven knowledge of channel support operations and competencies, including John Deere systems. You must be an excellent interpersonal communicator and analytical thinker, while at the same time thrive working in a team. Ideally you have a degree in Engineering/Technology, Agricultural Sciences, Golf Course Agronomy or any other business-related discipline, or a minimum of 5 years working experience in a product or customer support role.
In addition, we require:
- Understanding of customer support
- Familiarity with general turf and golf practise, turf and golf products, customers, markets and John Deere competitors.
- Technical knowledge of a brand range of turf and golf equipment.
- Willingness to work flexible/off-shift hours to accommodate global workforce.
- Experience in customer/product support, factory production, marketing or engineering.
- Playing golf and understanding golf course management/agronomy skills are of an advantage.
Closing date: 4 February 2022.
John Deere is an equal opportunities employer.
You can apply for this role and view other UK vacancies by clicking the Apply Button.