We are recruiting a Pig Stockperson for a farm in Lincolnshire (PE23).
The chosen candidate will join a 500-sow indoor unit, breeding to finishing. Young finishers on straw. Finishers all on automatic ad-lib dry feed.
- A motivated individual with a can-do attitude
- Previous farrowing or pig experience is preferred
- A good communicator and team player
- Thorough record-keeping
- Overseeing the breeding and farrowing department
- Required to support and cover additional areas of the unit
- Work every other weekend
Salary guide: £23,000 - £33,000 doe
- Company pension
- 31 days holiday