FARMS DIRECTOR - PLYMOUTH ESTATES
Attractive salary & benefits
Shropshire & Oxfordshire
This an exciting opportunity to play a fundamental role in shaping and delivering the next chapter for the farming enterprises at Plymouth Estates. Current operations cover almost 8,000 acres in Shropshire and Oxfordshire and encompass arable, dairy and livestock enterprises (sheep, beef and pigs). As exemplified by the Estates’s recent significant investment in a robotic dairy unit, there is a clear appetite to embrace change and make the most of emerging opportunities.
- Take both a strategic and hands-on role in optimising current farming operations, building strong supply chain relationships and developing new income streams.
- Lead and develop the farming team engendering a collegiate approach and an open-mindedness to innovation, including the introduction of more regenerative farming practices.
- Assume financial responsibility for all in-hand farming enterprises and play a key role in business planning within Plymouth Estates as part of its senior leadership team.
- An engaging and open-minded manager with a clear track record of delivering a positive operational and financial impact, ideally spanning both arable and livestock enterprises.
- An effective communicator at all levels within an organisation who is comfortable working as part of a broader and dynamic family business with long-term custodianship at its core.
- A determined but modest leader with a willingness to roll-up his/her sleeves in order to support colleagues and deliver the best result.
For further information or to submit your CV please contact Richard Langton at firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7917 9456
Tarver Melrose (www.tarvermelrose.com)
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.