Do you possess a passion for animal health and a drive to grow a sales territory for a market leading multinational? Perhaps you have a solid grounding in veterinary practices and a working knowledge of the animal pharmaceutical sector? If so, this role may be of interest.
Our client, a global and prominent animal health business, is seeking an Area Manager to lead all business activities in an assigned territory. You will be from an agricultural or farm animal sales background with sound knowledge of ruminant livestock. Using your strong interpersonal skills, you will build and maintain relationships with ruminant veterinary clinics interacting with veterinarians and key decision makers through multiple channels.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Schedule appointments with critical account staff
- Make sales presentations
- Meet and exceed sales targets in line with company objectives
- Hold evening events throughout the year
- Build relationships with with relevant clinic staff
- Hold technical product and medical conversations at veterinary practices
- Communicate fully with National Sales Manager
- Share best practice (e.g. distribution of market intelligence
- Manage digital business activities across the territory
What you will have:
- A minimum of one year's Animal Health sales experience (ideally in the ruminant sector)
- Preferrably NCAH/AMTRA qualified
- Basic understanding of the animal health pharmaceutical industry and veterinary practices
- Results oriented and innovative thinker
- High energy and drive
- Team player
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary to match your skills and experience
- Continued commitment to your professional development
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on (DDI) 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.