WHAT’S THE JOB? GROUP AFTERSALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An established multi-branch agricultural machinery dealership representing a premium global tractor and harvesting brand. The Company is in family ownership and encourages professional development and progression for its employees, has a deserved reputation locally for providing high standards of customer service and maintains strong market share levels for its principal franchise and supporting brands.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent basic salary plus bonus, benefits and vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South-East England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? Accountable to the managing director of the business and occupying a position within the senior management team, this role is responsible for the management and development of every aspect of aftersales business, covering parts, warranty and service across all group locations. Ensuring that a high standards culture is at the heart of all activities, the Group Aftersales Manager ensures strong and effective supplier relationships as well as excellence in customer service, within the framework of an ambitious and visionary business plan.
WHAT QUALITIES AND EXPERIENCE DO I NEED?
- Your career to date displays progression and desire to achieve within the agricultural machinery sector, with demonstrable experience in leading and growing teams
- Your career experience must include managing aftersales business within a multi-branch organisation with at least 4 years’ service in this capacity during which you have created and developed a successful aftersales strategy
- Agricultural engineering is in your DNA – you understand the technical aspects of the industry including precision technology as well as strategy, business planning, budgeting and performance measurement
- You must be a firm believer in CRM and business management tools, also very familiar with everyday IT applications, manufacturer parts, service and warranty processes and systems
- You’re commercially switched on, fully understand the commercial outcomes of aftersales management and can demonstrate added value through increased revenue and profitability
- You uphold high professional standards, which are reflected in the culture you enthuse in your colleagues, you understand the importance of customer satisfaction and can react to escalated customer complaints in a timely manner as well as celebrating success
- Your personal attributes include an analytical mindset, approachability, adaptability and strong decision-making capability as well as an expected highly articulate communication style, all-round interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Task oriented, you can manage and delegate multiple activities ensuring prioritisation of time sensitive tasks, eg: warranty
- An advocate for change, you have a creative and solution-based approach, embrace new ideas and can communicate change to the rest of your team
- Whilst there are no formal qualification requirements, professional development and recognition in specific aftersales management training or leadership and management training would be viewed positively
- A full UK driving licence is required, you’re comfortable with regular travel (occasionally overseas) and reside in or be prepared to relocate to South-East England
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’ve got the passion, drive and career experience required to make an impression in this excellent senior position with a prominent UK dealership we’d love to hear from you. Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence) and a little bit about yourself. You can send this directly to us - firstname.lastname@example.org