If you have experience in service and repairs on farm machinery this one is for you, this could be either on farm or in a technician role. You will be working with a wide range of plant and agricultural machinery ranging from brand new to used and the company's hire fleet.
This established and well-known local business is privately owned, the close-knit family team are busier than ever which has led to them needing to take on an experienced technician to deal with the growing demand for their services. This well-respected business is farmer owned and operates with pride in the excellent service they provide to the farming community.
The right person will:
- Have a strong worth ethic and high standards.
- Experience in service and repairs on a wide range of machinery and plant whether this be in an engineer/technician role or on farm.
- Excellent time management, able to work to deadlines and thrive under pressure.
- A can-do attitude, you will be learning as you work from experienced colleagues.
- Be reliable and dependable, this business have a high workload from their regular clients and need to be able to maintain their excellent standards and customer service.
- Be either based or willing to relocate to Staffordshire.
Package/hourly rate dependent on prior experience.
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation