WHAT’S THE JOB? CROP NUTRITIONIST - SPECIALTIES
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? An international firm that specialises in crop health and plant nutrition
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agronomy
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Competitive Package + Car/Allowance, Pension + usual benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? Home Based but must be well located to cover the Yorks / North East/ Lincs regions or Scotland
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
This is a sales role with a leaning towards technical solutions for customers requirements, where building strong relationships with existing customers is as important as developing new business opportunities.
You will be responsible for:
- Achieving annual financial targets by providing sound technical advice
- Working closely with independent agronomists and distributors and helping influence their decision making
- Work with other parts of the business to deliver strategic objectives
- Prepare and implement a coherent sales plan to achieve natural, sustainable growth
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Personal integrity with resilience, tenacity and a mature attitude
- Working from home requires a self-reliant, disciplined and highly self-motivated approach
- Planning skills and effective time management are paramount
- Have the stature, technical authority, and interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships, with customers and colleagues
- With a “hunting instinct”, the candidate should have a sharp commercial awareness and good negotiation skills
- Working to agreed sales targets is essential
- Requirement of holding a current driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to email@example.com and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.