WHAT’S THE JOB? MARKETING DATA SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? The UK subsidiary of a hugely respected global manufacturer of agricultural machinery. From its European headquarters the Company designs and develops an extensive range of products highly suited to the key markets within which it enjoys considerable commercial success. Not least of these is the UK, in which the Company has enjoyed many years of sales growth, and where a robust and proactive dealer network sells and provides excellent levels of product support to a portfolio of equipment at the cutting edge of technology and innovation.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery (data & marketing)
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With a competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package
WHAT’S THE LOCATION? West Midlands
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role is focused on managing a large body of data, updating, reviewing, identifying trends in customer activity and ensuring GDPR compliance. Providing an excellent opportunity to fully understand the Company’s activities, products and systems, also involving input to pricing material – design, changes, proof reading – this is a role whose outcomes are aimed at ensuring high standards in data management and professionalism in document and marketing material quality.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- Data needs to be your thing – some experience in this field would be highly valued, and of course you must have a high general standard of IT literacy
- You’ll also bring some experience in publishing and design software – Adobe, Photoshop etc
- You have high professional standards in written work and can be entrusted to proofread material with a thorough attention to detail
- Preferably degree-level educated, particularly in business, economics, marketing, statistics, IT or similar, you’ll also be conversant with search engine optimisation, Google analytics etc
- You’re an organised individual able to manage and prioritise tasks according to deadlines
- A background in agriculture is useful although not essential in order to understand the sector in which the business operates
- You’re seeking a rewarding career move with one of the key players in the global agricultural equipment sector and have the motivation and skills to develop both your career and the company’s marketing data function
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’re a motivated individual with a passion for and experience in data handling and analysis, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. You can send it directly to us via firstname.lastname@example.org