WHAT’S THE JOB? PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A highly respected blue-chip manufacturer with an extensive global presence, excellent product portfolio and a highly visible focus on pushing the boundaries of technology in agricultural machinery development
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary package, extensive benefits and vehicle
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? South-East England
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE? A hugely varied role, centred on ownership of designated product groups from a product marketing perspective, meaning you become the ‘go-to’ individual both within the organisation and externally to dealers and end users. You will be tasked with providing analysis and data, be immersed in the product sector, understanding the market, dealers and competitors, and ensuring that relevant information is distributed and presented appropriately. You will provide a pivotal function in supporting internal and external sales teams, focused on adding value to the commercial process, creating and delivering product training material and developing marketing material appropriate to the UK market in order to maximise sales activities.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’ll be commercially switched on and familiar with the sales and marketing relationship, with a basic understanding of product marketing activity and product ownership
- We definitely need to see a strong affinity with agriculture, displaying thorough knowledge of everyday farming matters, preferably with a good all-round understanding of the technology / precision farming sector
- You’ll have limitless enthusiasm for modern agricultural machinery, able to communicate effectively and convey your passion to various groups including dealers and colleagues
- Analytically minded, you can demonstrate data interpretation, market trend recognition and an astute knowledge of all factors influencing commercial outcomes
- Strong IT literacy will be a key factor in achieving success in this role – you’ll be confident in using all MS Office applications, CRM and in delivering presentations
- You’re a team player – outgoing, communicative and helpful
- Some experience of marketing and business would be useful, as would an agriculture-related degree in marketing, engineering or business management
- Personality counts for much in this role – if your attitude is can-do and positive, you like helping people, and can engage effectively with people both remotely and face to face, showing professionalism and passion for your sector this could the role for you!
- Resident in or prepared to relocate to South-East England, you’ll have a clean driving licence and be flexible on travel requirements within the UK and occasionally overseas
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If we’ve caught your attention with this great role, and you’ve got the key skills and experience we’re looking for, send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and some covering notes. You can contact us directly - firstname.lastname@example.org