WHAT’S THE JOB? TERRITORY SALES MANAGER
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? A well established and award-winning organisation focused on the manufacture and supply of high-quality equipment for the livestock sector. With a worldwide distribution network supplying and supporting machines across multiple markets and with a sought-after product portfolio, the Company’s machines are synonymous with quality, output and performance.
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agricultural machinery (livestock)
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? With an excellent salary and benefits package
WHAT’S THE TERRITORY? South-West England
WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT THE ROLE? Home based with regular travel, you will be accountable for managing and developing sales of a specialist product range within the given territory. Following up and generating leads, on farm demonstrations, supporting dealers, promotion of the brand at national, regional and local events are all key parts of this excellent role which requires strong passion for the sector, a driven and well-developed commercial ability, deal-closing mindset and a CRM-friendly approach.
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- You’re from an agricultural background, and have a strong passion for the industry, the livestock sector in particular
- You’ll have a successful sales track record, be commercially astute and target-driven with a strong appetite for winning business
- Articulate and with good all-round interpersonal skills, you’re a natural networker who quickly forms effective and long-lasting business relationships which add value to the sales process
- You’ll be practically minded, able to demonstrate machinery to a high standard
- You’ll have experience in working with CRM and business management resources to manage your sales pipeline, and you will be adept at producing short and long term business plans
- You place a high priority on customer service, ensuring that this is at the heart of all commercial activity
- You’ll have a demonstrable ability to grow business on a sustainable basis
- Well organised, you demonstrate good all-round planning and time management skills, ensuring that time on the road equals business
- Living in the south-west of England, you have a clean driving licence and the flexibility to travel regularly including nights away from home when required
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? If you’ve got what it takes to excel in machinery sales, you’re passionate about the industry and have a strong desire to succeed, send us a copy of your latest CV (in complete confidence), and a little bit about yourself. Please email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org