Trainee Assistant Farm Manager - West Norfolk
Peddar Farming is a private agri-business based in West Norfolk, providing farm management and contract farming services over 3000ha, including both conventional & regenerative farming systems.
We are now seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to work closely with the farms’ Manager in the: development of farm strategy, cropping, budgeting, implementation of CSS/ELMS as well as the execution of day to day operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic individual to develop the full range of farm management skills and experience.
The candidate will require the following:
- A passion for Farming and farm management.
- A degree in agriculture is desirable.
- Self-motivated, with a flexible approach to work.
- Perform to a high standard of operation and have an eye for detail.
- Ability to balance day to day operations with profit drivers and long-term strategy.
- Experience in arable Farming & large machinery operation
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding of precision technology.
- Environmental and conservation knowledge and to be able to manage the changing challenges and opportunities in this area.
- IT skills and a working knowledge of farm and mapping software would be advantageous
Training will be offered to the right candidate. PA1/2, BASIS, FACTS are preferable.
What we offer:
- Excellent working conditions.
- Competitive salary and package.
- Accommodation near Dersingham.
- Training and development
If you have the required skillset, please apply in writing with full CV to: Peddar Farming, Manor Farm, Dersingham, King’s Lynn. PE31 6LS and or email to email@example.com
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.