Kverneland Group UK Ltd is looking to recruit a parts marketing manager to oversee this important part of the business.
After 40 years of service to the company the current parts marketing manager is looking to retire later this year.
Parts marketing and sales is a vital part of the business and in this role the individual will be responsible for all aspects of the promotion, sale and supply of our genuine parts, working closely with our dedicated dealer network to promote and grow the sale of our high quality parts.
This role will report directly to the managing director.
- Responsible for and coordinate closely with Kverneland UK parts salesman
- Set targets, agree priorities and work to satisfactory conclusions
- In coordination with senior management, and key account managers - visit and work closely with main Kv, Vicon & Kubota dealers to promote and increase parts sales
- Liaise with senior management on parts budgets/sales
- Produce and distribute pre-season & top up parts campaigns
- Calculate tines prices in conjunction with group aftersales
- Visit OEM customers and agree prices
- Competitor parts pricing comparisons (in coordination with parts salesman)
- Produce UK dealer retail price lists and distribute.
- Create and distribute parts marketing bulletins
- Extract, produce and work with existing parts sales reports
- Attend national shows and present parts when applicable
- Identify parts marketing needs per product. Discuss and agree with input from group aftersales
- Determine dealer parts training requirements
- Understanding of SOX procedures
- Complete and submit SOX compliance annual report
- Oversee and review choice of current domestic and international freight forwarders, ref costings, procedures and suitability.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in marketing and pricing
- Previous experience in spare parts
- Good people and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.