This is your opportunity to work with the feed and forage industry's most recognised brands - you will oversee the promotion and development of this global business's most respected lines and products. Being family owned still; within this business you will be made to feel as 'part of the family' too.
We need to find someone who has great marketing skills and experience, in either agency or in house who wants to part of brand and strategy development - working closely with the management team.
There are new products coming through frequently and your role will be to apply strategic thought and direction to ensure launch and growth targets are successfully attained.
This is a career defining role and you will be paid well and cared for in this business. You will also have the space and support to grow your career and will have the opportunity to work with other people around the world.
This can be based in the UK HQ in the West Midlands and can also be Hybrid locally too.
Your New Role:
- Work closely with the Country Manager & Product Managers to implement the communication plans
- Devise and develop brand and marketing strategies across the range of current and future products
- Use the brand guidelines to execute effective in season campaigns and future launches
- Ensure all communication plans are realised within critical timeframes and to budget
- Ensure campaigns have a call to action by ensuring that offers are targeted at defined value chain segments
- Management of the annual Marketing budget
- Integrate digital media within overarching web site strategy
- Maintain and develop campaign integration, tool development and dynamic content management on websites
- Develop, evolve, and manage social media elements of the company website and external agricultural sites
- Engage with social media agencies where necessary
- Develop methods which will allow us to measure the results and performance of content
- Participate as a key member of the CRM team
Your Skills and Experience:
- Marketing industry experience within technical, commercial, or marketing roles
- CIM Certificate in Marketing or be prepared to take CIM qualifications to Diploma level
- Knowledge of internet technology and digital marketing
- Website management and an element and understanding of programming
- Social networking experience
- Able to appreciate and communicate the wider goals and objectives of the organisation
- High degree of personal organisation and ability to co-ordinate many projects simultaneously
- Confidence to present plans to Senior Management in an effective manner
- Product and brand training and experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem solving
- Ability to interact and build relationships effectively, at all business levels, both internally externally
- Campaign planning and project management experience
- Managing budgets experience
Sound Interesting and want to know more?
Please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485 525 or email and up to date CV in word format to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.