I am looking for a Farm Business Consultant to cover the territory of Somerset and Devon. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced financial consultant with a practical knowledge of the farming industry to become part of a leading independent accountancy practice in the South West of England.
You will be required to provide independent and practical advice on a one to one basis to farmers within your designated area.
There will be opportunity for a self-motivated individual to develop existing skills and to progress within the business. The successful person will not be "over managed" and will be given a great deal of freedom to make their own decisions. This is an excellent opportunity to be a person rather than a figure in a secure business.
- Driven, commercially minded, enthusiastic self-starters who understand the industry.
- Preferably have a Degree or equivalent qualification in agriculture or related discipline.
- Have a good understanding and practical knowledge of agriculture.
- A high level of computer literacy alongside excellent on farm communication and organisational skills.
- Sound understanding of financial consultancy issues such as accounts, budgeting etc.
- Valid UK driving license.
Package: Hybrid working, a competitive salary and rewards package.
Want to find out more?
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.