Are you seeking to ignite your career in agricultural sales with a reputable and growing farm supplies business? Can you build strong relationships across the farming community? If so, this role could be your 'foot in the door' of a highly successful career.
Our client is seeking a straights and blended feeds salesperson to join their vibrant and motivated team environment at their offices in Shropshire. Whether you're from a livestock or arable background, you're a graduate or have purely practical farming experience, if you can demonstrate a clear ability to build relationships with farmers and a hunger to secure sales, we're interested to hear from you.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Securing feed sales predominantly from existing customers
- Using your agricultural experience to build relationships with farmers across the UK
- Dealing with a mixture of incoming and outgoing calls
What you can expect:
- Competitive salary to reflect your skills and experience
- Robust and achievable bonus structure
- Comprehensive training programme and support
- Positive and productive team environment
What you will possess:
- A practical understanding and experience of UK agriculture
- Ability to build excellent relationships with farmers
- Hunger and aptitude for selling feed
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Jon Handley on: Office 01885 485522 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.