This is a great new opportunity to join a well established feed business with a large loyal customer base. With plenty of tonnage to go after as well as firm support from this client this is a role where you have the freedom to sell, to advise and provide support to your customers.
I am looking for someone with a strong livestock background and a passion for ruminant feed to join an established, renowned family owned business to cover Yorkshire.
Being a long standing and established company producing a wide range of animal feed products in the UK, this company has a loyal customer base in the area therefore it is important that the successful person has the enthusiasm and drive to maintain current business and grow the territory.
The right person will have a solid interest and understanding of ruminant nutrition combined with an entrepreneurial attitude.
Your typical day may involve...
- Selling the company's feeds and products and identify any other business opportunities to increase sales.
- Visiting new accounts to grow the territory
- Going on farm providing support for existing customers.
- Ensuring you have a strong technical understanding of the company's products.
- Liaise with other team members and attend company meetings when required.
- People with prior ruminant feed knowledge would be of particular interest.
- Ruminant sector and feeding knowledge essential.
- Excellent negotiation and relationship building skills.
- The drive to succeed in a career in sales.
Package will be dependent on prior experience, with extensive benefits package.
How do I apply?
please call Jadine Huxtable on 01885 485525 or email an up to date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation