Are you an experienced retail manager looking to get involved in a well-established family business? If so, this opportunity is one which should be explored further.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual who can help to continue to grow the business of a successful agricultural merchanting business in North Yorkshire. The successful applicant will have the ability to work alongside and manage a small team of staff, as well as maintain an excellent level of presentation within the store. This could be an opportunity to use your passion for agriculture in a commercial role.
Duties will include:-
- Allocating responsibilities between staff members, in addition to liaising with the merchanting Senior Manager.
- Product purchase, ordering and stock control.
- Organising the smooth efficient operation of the store including product promotions and displays.
- Maintaining high standards of customer care at all times.
- Following and completing company financial procedures; to include setting budgets and margins.
- Ability to think outside the box - organise farmer training events, running sales campaigns.
- Working to company security policies, and also health & safety policies.
- Ensuring the country store and its merchandise is well presented at all times.
- Previous retail management or retail experience is essential.
- SQP Qualified would be an advantage however not essential.
- Confidence on the phone, advising customers of a wide range of agricultural and animal health products.
- Conscientious, hard-working and adaptable.
- Desire to provide outstanding customer service.
- Excellent motivator and team leader with good communication skills.
- Business focused, results driven with a real passion for what you do.
- Flexible work ethic.
By joining this business, you will receive a competitive salary in addition to profit share opportunities.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Rachel Murray on: 01885 498177 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.