AREA SALES MANAGER (North UK)
The Burel Group is a French family group with 80 years of experience. We are specialist in seed drills, soil preparation and fertilizer spreaders under the brands SKY and SULKY.
The group has a leading position in France and sell throughout 45 countries.
The UK market is a key market for the group and we are now looking for an Area Sales Manager for the northern part of the UK for the brand SULKY.
This position is home based within the territory, ideally between M6 and A1. You will be on the road to visit your customers and dealers and will be subject to visit our HQ and our Farm in Western France for trainings, visits, and team building.
You will be part of our small but dynamic UK team.
- You can work with autonomy.
- A « hunter » profile and willingness to create a network of dealers and farmers
- At least 3 years of experience in a comparable sales function.
- You have strong communication skills (empathy, listening, negotiation, feedback).
- You are customer oriented, take initiative and are a team player.
You will be part of a dynamic team and a group with strong environmental and human values.
Attractive package depending on experience.
Company car with private use, expenses, laptop & phone.
We look forward to receiving your cv and application letter to the attention of Rob Thurkettle, UK Sales Manager.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.