We are looking for an established Farm Trader to promote, manage and develop business, products and services in East Anglia. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest grain marketing companies with a superb support network and the opportunity to take on hot leads and to keep developing an area that is absolutely key to grain procurement within the UK.
You will be required to:
- Buy grain and sell fertilisers, seed, other inputs and services to customers both established and new.
- Take on existing warm customers and generate new.
- Work very closely with current farm traders in the business.
- Manage your own diary-maximising contact with your customers.
- Attend all relevant internal/external and customer meetings.
- Prepare/manager/coordinate Credit ledger, sampling and testing of commodities for purchase and agreeing an annual business plan for each crop.
We are looking for:
- Established negotiation skills.
- Ability to create great customer relationships.
- Organisational skills/time keeping/manage own diary.
- Adaptability in working alone and closely with others.
- Technical knowledge and an up to date understanding of all current sector information. (for example, current prices and competitor activity)
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills.
- Ideally practical arable experience and/or agricultural education.
Package: You will receive a generous package related to suitability, excellent bonus structure and hybrid/home working options.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.