We are looking for someone to join a small team within an international commodity trading company on a part time basis, taking on the role of Compliance Officer in the South West of England. This is a critical role to the business as you will be leading all compliance duties. You will also have opportunities to expand your knowledge into the environmental sector.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 2 years of compliancy experience.
- Clear knowledge and understanding of relevant schemes such as: UFAS, Trading Standards, FEMAS, along with quality assurance and ISO standards.
- A versatile, can do attitude, adding value and support to the company.
- The ability to interpret data and see the bigger when it comes to making decisions.
- A passion for the environment and all it concerns.
On the average day you will be:
- Working closely with and building relationships with external consultants.
- Managing external compliance with relation to assurance schemes and certification bodies along with external audits, whilst ensuring the continuation of accreditations.
- Performing internal audits, showing your findings to the UK senior Management Teams and addressing issues proactively.
- Maintaining and developing the business's standards and procedures.
- Supporting the development and progression of Modern Slavery and Sustainability initiatives.
A competitive salary depending upon experience along with flexible working hours and hybrid working.
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.