If you are looking to work for a PR and Marking Agency that is warm, friendly, inclusive and team spirt lead, this is the place for you. They are ahead of the curve and are innovative in their approach to Agri-Food PR and Marketing, positively encouraging entrepreneurial mindsets. This position has come about due to the quick expansion and busyness of the business.
We are looking for a proven Marketing Accounts Manager to join the team and work with some of the best brands in Crop Production and agriculture. The ideal person will have the confidence and experience to work with senior members of some of the worlds largest crop product businesses.
The business is based in Oxfordshire, wants to attract the best people and so is happy to be flexible about office, hybrid or home working.
- Manage key clients
- Plan and manage delivery of services to an excellent standard
- Plan tactical campaigns and building strong relationships with clients
- Work closely with and manage team members
- Key account direction
- Content & PR strategy creation
- Content creation across multiple formats
- Manage press briefings and media relations.
- Create campaign strategy
You and your requirements:
- A passion for content and an understanding of how it can be optimised across channels, as well as a sound grasp of managing effective transcreation.
- Essential to be Social media/IT literate
- Successful track record as an Account Director or Account Manager, ideally gained within a communications/PR agency
- Have experience in the PR, Content and writing field
- Adaptable, experienced communicator from a PR & Content background
- Creative thinker
- Strong writing skills
- Experience within agriculture, the food chain, animal health or land-based industries will be a strong advantage
What you will be rewarded with:
- Good competitive salary range
- Option for hybrid/home working
- Career growth and progression
- Exceptional support yet freedom when you need it
For more information and a confidential discussion please call Annie Smith on: 01885 485 524 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview. De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.