Deep technical knowledge of poultry and an ability to talk about it in a clear and influential way are needed if you would like to part of a worldwide 'family business' that has an enviable and proven product range.
This company, where you will be well paid, well looked after and enjoy working for, has global recognition for its specialist product range and mode of actions.
Your job will be to maintain existing B2B business and further grow sales in the UK and globally of this product - proven to improve gut health and reduce antibiotic use.
Due to continued growth and demand, this new role is to support and work with the existing teams who are manufacturing in the UK and supported in business units around the world.
To be considered for this role you will possess:
- Strong technical poultry knowledge preferably from a Veterinary role at the beginning of your career.
- A previous background in preferably an animal health related career.
- Extensive monogastric understanding is essential, particularly poultry.
- Established sales experience.
- Technical mindset and ability to translate technical information to customers.
- Good knowledge of the global poultry supply chains and contacts.
- Ability to travel both nationally and internationally.
- Commercial engagement and awareness.
- Highly detailed and organised work ethic.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary with the addition of bonus scheme, plus car allowance.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.