When you fully understand livestock, you're able to recognise when their needs aren't being met and how to resolve issues relating to performance. Combine this with having the ability to form strong relationships and advise on products, then you have the potential to sell.
This position could be the perfect leap into the commercial sector, especially for someone with a large volume of practical experience behind them. Technical training will be provided to the right candidate in this family owned business; could this be what you've been waiting for?
- You must have a strong practical background, predominantly in ruminants.
- Be willing to adapt to the challenges associated with feed sales.
- Have resilience and confidence to venture out onto farm.
- Have the desire to step into a trainee role; those with sales experience are also welcome.
- Travel between Staffordshire and Derbyshire territory.
- By joining this business, an attractive salary will be provided in addition to company car.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO email@example.com. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.