An illustrious sheep reproduction centre is expanding, and with it providing a highly appealing opportunity to join the team.
If you have a keen eye for detail, flexible work ethic and great interest in sheep genetics this opportunity should be high on your priority list. Reporting to the Centre Manager, you will be assisting will all daily practical operations on centre from semen collections to programming of ewes.
- Excellent communication skills; you will be communicating with centre Vets, Technicians and Owners.
- Previous practical sheep experience.
- Having an interest in Pedigree Livestock would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask, particularly during busy periods.
- Commitment, enthusiasm, and passion.
- Ability and flexibility to travel with the team onto farm during breeding season.
- Full UK Driving License.
Reasons this opportunity should be considered:
- Highly established reproduction business with renowned reputation.
- Career development opportunities from the early onset.
- Opportunity to be part of the creation of THE breed leaders.
- Competitive basic salary.
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Alex Wheeler on: 01885 485528 or e-mail your CV and covering letter TO firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy .
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission. Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.