Are you seeking to apply your agricultural machinery experience to leading technical support operations across the UK wing of a global business? If you have a proven track record of managing after-sales, product support or within the parts sector, either at dealership or manufacturer level, we'd be interested to hear from you.
Our client, a reputable agricultural machinery manufacturer with a global presence, is seeking an experienced individual to manage their Technical Support department. The role involves being based at our client's UK headquarters in the West Midlands, and being prepared to undertake travel within the UK and overseas. You will refine internal systems and processes in order to exceed agreed after-sales targets, budgets and profitability, whilst ensuring excellent standards of customer service as the Company continues to grow.
What your 'day-to-day' will look like:
- You will communicate with factories on appropriate product issues and solutions.
- Facilitate dealer employee professional development though technical training plans
- You will oversee company product warranty/Technical Improvement Program (TIP) policies and resolve issues
- Liaise with the Company's customer base, internal contacts and suppliers
- You will develop dealer's service management and profitability capabilities to help strengthen their parts/service business
- You will provide marketing support via customer clinics and assist with demonstrations and shows
- Manage 7-9 direct reports
What you will possess:
- University educated to degree level in either agriculture, engineering, business or a related discipline
- You have management and team leadership experience within the agricultural machinery sector in an after-sales, product or parts management capacity - either within the dealer network or with a manufacturer
- You can show an understanding of farming/agronomy practices and the operational/business needs of agricultural customers
- You possess strong time management skills, demonstrate self-initiative and are a self-starter
- Your organisational vision, ability to develop, manage and enhance internal processes will be highly valued
- Familiarity with the commercial drivers of after-sales success and a clear understanding of how these are implemented and fit within the Company's business plans
- You have a strategic approach, capable of delivering a corporate global strategy at local level
- You are personable and an excellent communicator with a great understanding of customer service, situation management, effective negotiation and dispute resolution
- You are IT literate and familiar with CRM as well as manufacturer service and parts systems
What you can expect:
- Highly competitive salary package + bonus
- Company vehicle
- Private healthcare
- Global career development opportunities
Please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.