Are you ready to build on your agronomy experience and create a long term career with one of the country's best known Agrifood businesses? This is a genuinely people focussed organisation that still has family values and a desire to see all of its employees develop their careers.
Their agronomy services are different. They are technically led without any links between supply and advice. They run their own extensive trials programme across seed, fertiliser and crop protection products every year. Impartiality and independence is their key strength and why customers choose them.
- Provide support, information and recommendation to customers, working closely to provide tailored plans that fit individual requirements
- Maximise inputs and services, agrochemicals, related arable products, fertiliser and seed
- Identify potential new clients
- Remain current on technical trends and developments within the market so that you are able to provide excellent advice to your clients
- Participate in the Company's programme of Trials, Demonstrations and customer Presentations
- Liaise with manufacturers' representatives for technical updates and specific target campaigns
- Liaise closely with colleagues and departmental managers to ensure that all ideas and leads are passed on
- Maintain your professional and technical knowledge attending workshops, seminars and events as required and maintain your CPD points
Experience Skills needed;
- Provided agronomy to a portfolio of customers in a similar position for at least 2 years
- FACT's and BASIS qualified
- Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or equivalent
- Personable and engaging easily able to build rapport with our customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and excellent communicator
- IT skills - comfortable with MS Office and industry software (e.g. Muddy-Boots)
Salary and package;
Good competitive salary, company benefits and the advantages of working for a people focused large and successful business
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call Stuart Goodinson on: Office 01885 483440 or e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.