A large, long-standing family ran business are looking to invest in two up-and-coming agronomists to join their exciting team. One person will cover the North Somerset territory and one will be based on the Devon/Cornwall border.
This business has a large and established team in the area, which is growing due to rapid expansion within the business- there has never been such a good time to join as they are reaching new heights of success in a changeable market.
- Provide support, information, and recommendations to customers, working closely to provide tailored plans that fit individual requirements.
- Maximise inputs and services, agrochemicals, related arable products, fertiliser, and seed.
- Generating new business.
- Liaise closely with colleagues and departmental managers.
- Maintain your professional and technical knowledge, ensuring you are up to date with the latest industry developments, attending workshops, seminars and events as required and maintain your CPD points
What I need to be considered?
- Provided agronomy to a portfolio of customers, those with experience as a trainee agronomist may also be considered.
- FACTS and BASIS qualified.
- Degree in Agriculture, Agronomy or equivalent would be advantageous.
- Personable and engaging easily able to build relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Self-motivated, results driven and an excellent communicator.
- IT skills - comfortable with MS Office and industry software.
- Salary is dependent on prior experience with a company vehicle (private and business fuel covered!) and an excellent commission structure (to include discretionary bonus' in your first year).
If you are looking for an exceptional new opportunity:
Please call Lauren Holloway on 01885 485527 or email an up-to-date copy of your CV (In Word Format) to email@example.com
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application.
More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy.
Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation