Do you thrive on being 'hands on' with agricultural machinery and seek to join a reputable regional dealership? Perhaps you're looking for a new challenge and want to expand your experience with some of the leading brands in agri-machinery?
An experienced Agricultural Service Technician is sought for a prominent dealership in the south east with a product portfolio of both new and used tractors in addition to all manner of implements (from seed drills to ATVs). You will based prepared to service machinery on site with customers as well as across both dealership depots in Kent.
What your 'day-to-day' will involve:
- You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with agricultural machinery
- You will support clients with maintenance and repairs requests and report back to the service manager.
- You will use your knowledge of machinery to develop solutions to problems both on-site and at the depot
- You will be able to manage your time effectively between projects whilst providing excellent customer service to clients.
- You will be able to support customers through product demonstrations.
You will have:
- Relevant professional experience in Ag-Machinery sector
- Basic understanding of Groundcare equipment
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Understanding of both hydraulic and electrical systems
- Ability to work under pressure as both part of a team and individually
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Flexibility to work additional hours in line with seasonal peaks and business requirements
- High degree of motivation, organization and enthusiasm for Agri-Machinery
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Full Clean driver's license
What you can expect:
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Professional development opportunities with leading brand dealership
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
For more information and an informal confidential discussion please call:
Jon Handley on DDI: 01885 485522
De Lacy Executive will upload your CV to our database and retain some data about you in order to process your application. More information about our processing activities can be found at www.delacyexecutive.co.uk/privacypolicy. Please be assured that all contact is treated in complete confidence and your details will not be passed to a third party without your prior permission.
Please note that this advertisement is not a job description and you should satisfy yourself about the full details at interview.
De Lacy Executive is an Approved member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, which promotes high standards in recruitment practice, and is registered with the Information Commissioners Office. De Lacy Executive complies with all relevant data protection legislation.