WHAT’S THE JOB? TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST
WHO’S THE EMPLOYER? Timac Agro UK
WHAT’S THE INDUSTRY? Agronomy / Crop Protection
HOW WILL I BE REWARDED? Excellent salary + uncapped commission, Car, Pension + usual benefits
WHERE IS THE ROLE LOCATED? We are looking for motivated, entrepreneurial individuals based in the East of England – from Lincolnshire down to Essex and into Beds, Bucks and Northants
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE ROLE?
- UK agriculture is facing its greatest challenge in a generation, the cost of crop production continues to rise and when it comes to crop nutrition, the choices are limited
- However, Timac Agro UK are coming to the market with a range of products that will help reduce the cost whilst still delivering results to produce high yields
- You might be a graduate of 2 years or you might be already in the industry looking for a new opportunity to establish your reputation, either way this is the job that will give you that chance
- As someone passionate about the arable industry this will give you a great opportunity to create your own business with the support of well respected, industry leading management
- They will lead and equip you with BASIS, FACTS, technical product training and mentoring
- This role is a chance to travel daily through your territory and meet customers face to face, listening to their concerns and trying to come up with solutions but this job isn’t just about sales – it’s about building long term relationships with people who will want your advice as they continue to find ways to increase their yields
WHAT QUALITIES DO I NEED?
- A Level / Diploma or higher, within Ag sciences or business management
- Preferable 2 years continuous work experience.
- Quantifiable results in a field-based sales role
- Excellent interpersonal and great organisational, planning and record keeping skills
- Holder of a clean current driving licence
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? In the first instance please forward your CV together with a cover note and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and all successful candidates will be contacted within 14 days of us receiving your application. Please note that all applications will be treated in confidence.