Working Farm Manager 1,300 ha – Mid-Norfolk
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent practical forward thinking working farm manager.
You will be responsible for all day-to-day operations and crop production of the farm which predominantly grows combinable crops along with vining peas and sugar beet. Alongside the arable business you will also have involvement in estate matters including a let livery yard and family shoot whilst working closely with the owners to help deliver their aims and objectives.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good knowledge of soil management and cultivation techniques
- Experience of irrigation advantageous
- Excellent machinery operation and maintenance skills
- Outstanding communication and leadership experience
- Knowledge of stewardship schemes
- FACTS and BASIS qualified
- Experience of Gatekeeper.
An excellent package including a farmhouse is provided for this role.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any additional information, please contact Jason Cantrill on 07952 041506.
You can also apply for this role by clicking the Apply Button.